Friday, October 28, 2011

Day +63

My labs looked good this week. My gut started acting up a bit on Wednesday, like it occasionally has due to the medications I'm on, but things haven't gone back to normal yet. I'm getting tested for C-diff/parasites just in case. It's probably just a bug or side effects from a medication. I'm feeling pretty well otherwise. My throat is back to normal and my energy is decent. I just have cold extremities because my hemoglobin won't be in the normal range during recovery and the weather is getting colder.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Patrick,

    when I was on the immune suppression I found two things helped. One, a drug called Somac, and second a pro-biotic called Inner Health Plus (not sure if you can get it in the USA, but you would be able to get something similar. Being a Crohn's patient you probably know all this stuff already. But I thought I'd put it out there.

    Hope all is well,

    Andy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andy,
    Thanks for the suggestions. I had been eating yogurt daily for a while partially because of the antibiotics, but a probiotic makes more sense.

    Take care,
    Patrick

    ReplyDelete