Saturday, March 3, 2012

Day +190

On Sunday, I started getting a cold. I never felt that bad from it but eventually the congestion was a lot of yellow/green mucus so I saw my PCP on Thursday. Turned out I have an ear infection and likely a sinus infection. She prescribed Amoxicillin which will deal with both. I wasn't around anyone who was sick to my knowledge so I'm not sure where I got it from. Aside from that, I'm still feeling great. I had started going to the gym again the week after getting back from Chicago. I'm waiting until I get better to work out again, though.

I saw my endocrinologist this week, as well. Most of the hormone testing came back normal. A couple were borderline so he's having me repeat those. I asked about getting a bone density scan done given everything and he agreed it would be a good idea. I'm also scheduled for growth hormone testing in May.

No comments:

Post a Comment