Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Day +221

The Z-pak took care of the sinus infection. However, either due to the medication or sinus infection, I developed Erythema Nodosum over the weekend, so I have annoying red bumps on my arms, legs, and feet that feel like bruises. There really isn't much to do to treat it. Eventually it will just go away on its own. My PCP said he could prescribe Prednisone but I'll gladly avoid  that and tolerate things until they get better. I tried Ibuprofen but that didn't help. I'll be referred to a dermatologist if things aren't getting better by Monday.

I still feel great otherwise. No GI symptoms, my appetite is better than ever, and my energy level is good.

1 comment:

  1. Pat, you should post a picture of yourself now. You're definitely looking a lot healthier. Also you have hair now haha

    ReplyDelete