Sunday, August 26, 2012

Day +365

Well, today is my immune system's "birthday." I wanted to have made a video by now for prospective patients talking about the decision to do a stem cell transplant now that I'm a year out, but moving, getting ready for school, and my computer breaking has delayed that. Hopefully I can get it done soon.

I'm still symptom free, though, and I can stop the last antibiotic, Acyclovir. Now I'm just on Aciphex for reflux, and Claritin and Nasonex for seasonal allergies. There really isn't anything else health related worth mentioning for now. I'll go into more detail in the video.

2 comments:

  1. Hey patrick, how its going? my doctor is looking at giving me this stem cell transplant. still early days though. i found your blog through crohns forum. i see you are a year on, how do you feel about it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Lizzy, I sent you an email. Let me know if you didn't get it. Take care!

      Delete