Saturday, December 10, 2011

Day +106

Labs were fine this week, and I stopped Magnesium. I saw my Endocrinologist this week. He gave me an order for blood work to start with and we'll go from there. He wasn't very familiar with the stem cell transplant so he will probably want to wait until most of the recovery is over with and he has more confidence in the results of whatever tests he would do.

I saw my Ophthalmologist, as well. My eyes changed a bit since last time. My vision is the same, but my pupils are slightly flat (extremely hard to notice). It doesn't mean much on its own since I don't have any issues, but it's a noteworthy change since they've always been round until now. Everything else was fine so I'll see him again in 4 months.

I didn't post the update yesterday since I wasn't feeling too well. The antibiotics bothered my stomach and I vomited twice. I just relaxed for the rest of the day. I took them again this morning and I'm feeling fine, so I guess it was just another fluke.

No comments:

Post a Comment