Friday, September 9, 2011

Day +14

Dr. Burt came by early and I got to ask the last of the questions I had. It turns out there are even fewer restrictions than I was expecting. I got discharged, went back to the room to pack, then got a cab to the airport. I didn't even have to wear a mask if I didn't want to, but I did until we got to the gate. I wasn't sure if I'd be up for all of the walking so the airport had a wheel chair for me and took me to the terminal. I got to skip the check-in and security screening lines, and got pre-boarding and picked my seat first. All for no extra charge.

I feel about the same as yesterday. The bone pain is slightly better and I'm, understandably, pretty tired. It's been 2 months to the day since I left for Chicago. It was a great 2 months, but I'm glad to finally be home. I'll make another post soon, hopefully tomorrow, about my restrictions and how things will go from here. Time to go enjoy my bed!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go!! Congratulations on makin it! Keep us updated with how things are going. Rest up and enjoy being home.
    Hannah ;)
    http://hannah-semicolon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete