Monday, August 8, 2011

One More Week

I'm still doing really well. I finished the antibiotics and did the Cimzia injection on Thursday. It should help for about a week more, right up until the transplant starts. I went to the Shedd Aquarium (skip it if you've been to a good aquarium before), Lincoln Park Zoo (great scenery at the park plus it's free), Adler Planetarium (great, especially if you like astronomy/science), Too Much Light Makes the Baby Go Blind (amazing art/comedy show, 30 plays in 60 minutes, a must see), and the Museum of Science and Industry (awesome - tons of interesting exhibits) in the last week.

I'll get the PICC line placed on Monday, get my head shaved, then decide where I want to go for my last meal out. I'll be admitted the next morning, and the chemo will start the day after. I'll post the next update after the PICC line is placed.

No comments:

Post a Comment